22nd Annual Holiday Shopping Spree
Experience the holidays and the hustle and bustle of Cayuga Wine Trail's 22nd Annual Holiday Shopping Spree. You will receive a souvenir wine glass, a grapevine wreath, a recipe collection and an ornament from each of the 16 wineries. You will also receive a Shopper’s Card good at each winery for a discount off your purchase during the event.
Travel winery to winery to sample their holiday-inspired dish and sip their fine wines. You'll also leave each winery with a recipe card featuring that dish, and an ornament unique to that location.
Friday through Sunday, November 20-22
Friday through Sunday, December 4-6
Friday 1-5pm, the following wineries are participating:
Six Mile Creek
Saturday 10-6pm, ALL 16 wineries are participating.
Sunday 10-5pm, ALL 16 wineries are participating.
On Saturday, you can start at 9am at both King Ferry and Long Point wineries only.
*Note: Thirsty Owl Wine Co. is a new starting point, however, they are NOT participating on Friday. They are an option to help with the flow of traffic throughout the day and the congestion in the middle of the trail. Do not choose them if you plan on starting on Friday!
• Each ticket is good for the whole weekend, to visit each winery once.
• Single tickets are $40 and include: 1 souvenir wine glass, 1 grapevine wreath, 1 set of 16 ornaments, 1 recipe collection and 1 shopper’s card. You will also get 1 wine and food pairing at each winery and up to 3 additional wine tastings per winery.
• Couple’s tickets are $60 and include: 2 souvenir wine glasses, 1 grapevine wreath, 1 set of 16 ornaments, 1 recipe collection and 1 shopper’s card. Each person will get 1 wine and food pairing at each winery and up to 3 additional wine tastings per winery.
• Discounted designated driver tickets are available. The DD gets all the same perks as a regular ticket, minus the wine. They also get a DD mug, rather than a wine glass. $20 for a single, $30 for a couple. A couple’s DD ticket consists of one person who drinks and one person who does not.
Be sure to buy your tickets early, we have a limited amount available per weekend. For more information or to purchase tickets please call 800-684-5217. Tickets can also be bought HERE.
* If you’re part of a large group (15+), CWT ask that you contact the office prior to ordering your tickets; to be sure the whole group can be accommodated at a starting point. If you purchased your ticket separately from your group, please notify the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail office at 800-684-5217 or email@example.com so we can make sure that you have the same starting point.
* For large groups, CWT also offer itineraries to ensure smooth flow of the buses and the smaller groups throughout the day. Please contact the trail office to order your tickets and get your itinerary started.
* Cayuga Wine Trail reserve the right to limit the number of large groups purchasing tickets.
* Tickets to events CANNOT be REFUNDED.